What is manuka honey?
What is Manuka honey? It’s a unique honey with many internal and external benefits. If you are going to buy manuka honey, there are a few things you ought to know. There are also a few terms you should befamiliar with. For instance: Manuka honey UMF, Manuka honey OMA, and Manuka honey MGO.
Raw manuka active honey is not cheap, so you might want to familiarize yourself with the terms. Manuka raw honey is found where the Manuka flower grows, like New Zealand. This honey is monofloral, meaning that the bees that produce the raw honey, extract the nectar from only one flower, the Manuka flower that grows on the Manuka bush (Leptospermum scoparium).
What is Manuka honey, the terms:
- What is Manuka honey UMF stands for Unique Manuka Factor. A standard that grades honey based on its anti-bacterial strength. It ranges from 0 to 30.
- What is Manuka honey OMA stands for Organic Manuka active. This mark shows that the raw Manuka honey is certified organic, and active.
- What is Manuka honey MGO stands for methylglyoxal, which is the active compound in Manuka honey.
- What is Manuka honey Monofloral means one flower (in this case, the bee take from only one species of flower.
For a more intense article on what’s special about Manuka honey visit this link: http://bio.waikato.ac.nz/honey/special.shtml
Here is some interesting trivia on Manuka honey?
- The Manuka plant only has a 3 to 4 week flowering period.
- It takes one bee a lifetime to collect enough nectar to produce one teaspoon of honey.
Wedderspoon Raw Organic Manuka Honey Active 16+ does not need to be refrigerated. Its anti-bacterial properties keeps it fresh. No need for preservatives. It contains the Manuka honey OMA mark, and contains a high amount of Manuka honey MGO.
Most do not recommend higher rating of 16+ for internal use. This raw manuka honey is an exceptional product used internally or externally.
What is Manuka honey 16+ rating
Wedderspoon certified organic Manuka honey with a 16+ UMF rating is:
- Chemical free honey
- Antibiotic free honey
- GMO free honey
- Pesticide free honey
- Certified organic honey
- Unpasteurized honey
- Monofloral honey
- Manuka honey UMF 16 +
Let’s see what customers have to say about Wedderspoon Manuka Honey 16+:
I’ve been eating raw honey for quite some time. I heard about the healing abilities of manuka honey and thought, what is manuka honey?
My Wedderspoon organic manuka honey arrived. I opened it up and the aroma kind of had an antiseptic scent to it, along with a sweet honey smell. It’s absolutely delectable. It’s a little thinner than I’m used to, so I eat it a little faster. Which is fine until I run out and have to buy more. That’s fine though, something this good and healthy, I’ll fit it in to my budget…….(more)
Review Paraphrased for size—view original review here
Read all 89 reviews on Wedderspoon Manuka honey 16+
Now that you have a better understanding of Manuka honey, you can buy Manuka honey umf 16+ at Amazon for a terrific price and prompt delivery, through this link.
Here is a terrific article: Buy Nutiva Coconut oil.
What is Manuka honey facts or claims:
- Manuka honey happens to be darker as well as sweeter as compared to others types of honey and contains some sort of oakiness which is uncommon, unique and alluring.
- Manuka honey in addition has come to be the basis of the pure beauty lotions and creams due to the hygrostatic moisture content preserving components, assisting ones complexion to stay hydrated as well as vibrant the whole day.
- Manuka Honey is certainly a one of-a-kind and reports have recognized the fact that this bee honey includes certain activity never evident in other types of bee honey.
- Manuka honey may improve the speed that an individual’s wounds recover.
- Manuka honey may be internationally renowned due to the therapeutic qualities, specifically its capability to assist abdominal as well as intestinal wellness.
- Manuka Honey will be gradually evolving into the desired alternative pertaining to wound maintenance, due to the latest findings
Click here to read what is manuka honey 2
Share “What is Manuka honey” on your favorite social network by clicking corresponding button below.