What is Manuka Honey All About?
What is Manuka honey? It’s a unique honey with many internal and external benefits. If you are going to buy manuka honey, there are a few things you ought to know. There are also a few terms you should be familiar with. For instance: Manuka honey UMF, Manuka honey OMA, and Manuka honey MGO.
Raw manuka honey is not cheap, so you might want to familiarize yourself with the terms. Manuka raw honey is found where the Manuka flower grows, like New Zealand. This honey is monofloral, meaning that the bees that produce the raw honey, extract the nectar from only one flower, the Manuka flower that grows on the Manuka bush (Leptospermum scoparium)
What is Manuka honey: The terms
- What is Manuka honey UMF stands for Unique Manuka Factor. A standard that grades honey based on its anti-bacterial strength. It ranges from 0 to 30.
- What is Manuka honey OMA stands for Organic Manuka active. This mark shows that the raw Manuka honey is certified organic, and active.
- What is Manuka honey MGO stands for methylglyoxal, which is the active compound in Manuka active honey.
- What is Manuka honey Monofloral means one flower (in this case, the bee take from only one species of flower.
For a more intense article on what’s special about Manuka honey visit this link: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/04/110412201713.htm
Here is some interesting trivia on Manuka honey?
- The Manuka plant only has a 3 to 4 week flowering period.
- It takes one bee a lifetime to collect enough nectar to produce one teaspoon of honey.
Wedderspoon Raw Organic Manuka Honey Active 16+ does not need to be refrigerated. Its anti-bacterial properties keeps it fresh. No need for preservatives. It contains the Manuka honey OMA mark, and contains a high amount of Manuka honey MGO.
Most do not recommend higher rating of 16+ for internal use. This raw manuka honey is an exceptional product used internally or externally.
Wedderspoon Manuka honey 16+ is:
- Chemical free honey
- Antibiotic free honey
- GMO free honey
- Pesticide free honey
- Certified organic honey
- Unpasteurized honey
- Monofloral honey
- Manuka honey UMF 16 +
Want to see what customers have to say about Wedderspoon Manuka Honey 16+:
Now that you have a better understanding of Manuka honey, you can buy organic Manuka honey umf 16+ at Iherb for a terrific price, prompt delivery, and up to $10 off if you are a first time buyer at Iherb. No need for a coupon, just click the following link and your savings will be subtracted from your total before purchase is final.
With well over 50 different supplement brands, bath and beauty brands, grocery brands, sports brands, kids and baby brands, and healthy home brands, I don’t think it will be hard to spend $40 to save $10 for a first time purchaser. Iherb also has a rewards program where you can save even more.
Why does Iherb give you this discount through this link? Once you see the great prices on there products, coupled with there exceptionally low shipping prices, they are confident that you will not find a better deal anywhere and you’ll be a customer for life.
Here is a terrific article: Buy Nutiva Coconut oil.
What is Manuka honey facts or claims:
- Manuka honey happens to be darker as well as sweeter as compared to others types of honey and contains some sort of oakiness which is uncommon, unique and alluring.
- Manuka honey in addition has come to be the basis of the pure beauty lotions and creams due to the hygrostatic moisture content preserving components, assisting ones complexion to stay hydrated as well as vibrant the whole day.
- Manuka Honey is certainly a one of-a-kind and reports have recognized the fact that this bee honey includes certain activity never evident in other types of bee honey.
- Manuka honey may improve the speed that an individual’s wounds recover.
- Manuka honey may be internationally renowned due to the therapeutic qualities, specifically its capability to assist abdominal as well as intestinal wellness.
- Manuka Honey will be gradually evolving into the desired alternative pertaining to wound maintenance, due to the latest findings
If you have any additions to the article: “What is Manuka honey” please feel free to add them in the comment box.